I like random questions. I like random questions for the sake of them being random. I like to ask random questions where no one should really have the answers. Like…
- Who is the CEO of selling flowers outside of the club?
- Who is the safety manager of the water bottle distribution in the middle of the street during rush hour on a hot day?
- Who authorized the production of Beyonce’s Instagram page? No really, who is in charge over there?!
- Who did it, what for and how I can prevent them from doing it again?!
- Who really stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
Don’t blame me. This all started with the color orange…
Obviously, I love adding a little pop of orange with this BCBG Clutch to my more neutral outfits. I’ve done it here and here. Something about it just feels right!
|Clutch: BCBG, Earrings: H&M, Ring: Consignment Store Find, Shoes: Versace
Love this outfit Tiffany! I have a coat just like that except its green with leather sleeves 🙂 Your shoes are so cute!!
"Who is the CEO of selling flowers outside of the club?" Ha ha, yes! I've always wondered why this occurs, but haven't found an explanation.
By the way, love the bold orange clutch paired with neutrals.
Love this look… yet, I'm quickly realizing I love all of the looks you put together. I actually have a dress like this, but usually pair it with a black/gold clutch. I'll take a cue from your post and play with a fun pop of color. Again, this jacket is killer! I think Zara would have a similar version.
The scenery is beautiful!!
Love this look .. that jacket is everything …
Each picture is like art because of the scenery. Well done.
I love love love the jacket…oh and i want want want it!! Very cute look!!
Thanks for creating my new favorite blog! Your looks and body is KILLAH!!! Love it all!